Decisions on color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Ordered black raptor couple weeks ago in black and today my dealer called and has an avalanche that someone backed out on. Just thinking what to do. Would love to see some avalanche with black wheels. I was going to powder coat stock wheel satin black like this. Thanks
I'd probably grab the one that is available now if the price and options are right. No telling how long you will be waiting for the black one.
There‘s a “Post your Avalanche” thread floating about. Peruse it…you may find some solid pics there.
Peruse..Solid choice of a word.

OP
OP
R

RaptorGA

Reaction score
Yep pulled the trigger on the avalanche raptor that customer backed out on,dealer is adding a few goodies hopefully pickup Friday.

Last edited:

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much as I love black just can’t do it these days.

Went from iconic silver which I love but avalanche has grown on me. Definitely needs black wheels AF7C5294-9F72-4439-8654-66AE90C81DB2.jpeg

jaibyrd

Reaction score
I just saw an Azure Grey in person the other day. This color definitely looks much better in person than in pictures. I was never a fan of the color until I saw it live.
Some of the pictures online certainly make it look a lot more "baby bluish" than it really is. Huge fan of the color once I saw it in person.