Decisions on color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorGA

Reaction score
Ordered black raptor couple weeks ago in black and today my dealer called and has an avalanche that someone backed out on. Just thinking what to do. Would love to see some avalanche with black wheels. I was going to powder coat stock wheel satin black like this. Thanks

Attachments

• 7367ADDF-C03A-434E-991E-97AADAE9E76C.png
    7367ADDF-C03A-434E-991E-97AADAE9E76C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 49

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
I'm enjoying Avalanche so far (3 weeks).
Coming from Tuxedo Black on my previous jalop.
Def. hides the road grime better.

Did the first wash yesterday and man it's a pain in the ass vs the 2014 truck.
The hard angles holding water and different materials used (door window area and front wheel liners).

I have a Hockenheim "Silver" BMW which is very very close to Avalanche so I was kind of used to the flat/primer look.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last five trucks have been white including my 2014 and 2018 raptors. I wanted to find an Oxford White or Avalanche Grey but I found a Azure Gray instead. I really like it. Something Different.3-8-23.JPG

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last five trucks have been white including my 2014 and 2018 raptors. I wanted to find an Oxford White or Avalanche Grey but I found a Azure Gray instead. I really like it. Something Different.View attachment 398537
I just saw an Azure Grey in person the other day. This color definitely looks much better in person than in pictures. I was never a fan of the color until I saw it live.