Decided to upgrade my sound system to AudioFrogs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a custom build to replace center speaker housing, since I am putting 2 audiofrog speakers in center channel (mid-bass + tweeter)

111.JPG

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s looking good.

Did you use panels to block the door cut outs or something else?

If you don’t mind I’d love to see how you do the amp rack too. I’m an advanced audio hobbyist I guess is the description... I love getting ideas off of real professionals.

Reaction score
It’s looking good.

Did you use panels to block the door cut outs or something else?

If you don’t mind I’d love to see how you do the amp rack too. I’m an advanced audio hobbyist I guess is the description... I love getting ideas off of real professionals.
Yes, underneath the closed cell foam there are ABS panels that seal up the door

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrapping this bad buy up soon and will be ready next week. Cannot wait to see Amantay's face when he sees/hears it :)

Sir, nice to see you as supporting vendor here! I hope you win that Installer of the Year award!

Reaction score
Sir, nice to see you as supporting vendor here! I hope you win that Installer of the Year award!
Hey I know you.. :)

And thanks! Top 12 is good enough for me (voted 4th as installer, and 2nd as retailer). Next step is to make a couple very long and very detailed videos to submit for internal voting for them to pick winners and runner up. That said, im still fine with 4th and second in the popular vote, where there are no politics involved ;)

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I know you.. :)

And thanks! Top 12 is good enough for me (voted 4th as installer, and 2nd as retailer). Next step is to make a couple very long and very detailed videos to submit for internal voting for them to pick winners and runner up. That said, im still fine with 4th and second in the popular vote, where there are no politics involved ;)

Dude congratz on 2020 Top12 mate!

11.JPG