Decided to go mid travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. But the truck did great on dirt. Felt like butter over some small whoops. Next I will look into getting some professional find tuning of the shocks. The current settings feel great but the rear needs a little more dialing in. More to come!

View attachment 130291

View attachment 130292
I think your truck might need a little more preload in the front judging by the stills. do you remember if you were on the brakes at all when either pic was snapped?

I have the same challenge with my rear set up. I'm sending my shocks out for a rebuild. My hope is to schedule some tuning time with kdm once the truck is back together.

OP
OP
G

GBRaptor34

Reaction score
I think your truck might need a little more preload in the front judging by the stills. do you remember if you were on the brakes at all when either pic was snapped?

I have the same challenge with my rear set up. I'm sending my shocks out for a rebuild. My hope is to schedule some tuning time with kdm once the truck is back together.

Nah I wasn’t on the breaks. Trying to find time to get some shock tuning done by either KDM, Kings, or by my builder. I know I need to adjust the ride height because it sits higher on the driver side. But I don’t think that’s the cause of all the lean like that.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Nah I wasn’t on the breaks. Trying to find time to get some shock tuning done by either KDM, Kings, or by my builder. I know I need to adjust the ride height because it sits higher on the driver side. But I don’t think that’s the cause of all the lean like that.

yeah, something is up with ride height. the front needs to be higher. Until the stance is right, your weight transfer will be all wonky. (ask me how I know). small bump compliance is probably a little rough too.

How much bypass shaft is showing at ride height in the front?

kellen meadows at envy motorsports is a shock tuning genie as well. ( and is a generally rad dude).

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I would stick with KDM he does a great job very knowledgeable and customer service is top notch!!!!!

BTW sick looking photos and build please keep posted on updates.

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! I was googling Blitskrieg and this came up...Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free