Decided to feature the Beast in my latest music video (along with Smoke, my 1yr old Cane Corso) - Ricky Alan Draughn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
Must be a production rule that vehicle lights have to be left on. I have never watched a movie or music vid where the lights were turned off on the main vehicle...
Well, no.. not a rule, as I have done many videos without the car/lights being on. The reason I had the the vehicle on is because I was using the sound system as a gauge whilst singing the song.

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
Ayyeeee, my dude busted out that falsetto at the end! Harmony sounds great, sound quality and production sounded great, I was digging the guitar licks throughout. Fat_Kid approved.
Thanks dude. I believe the single will be due out, internationally on July 11th. Didn’t want to upload the link to the forum & be accused of trying pump the project. Thanks for the view!!!

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
Great song and video, props to you. Since we are doing detective work, noticed you backed into that spot, not pulled into it. :) DId you use a drone for the up top footage? Looked great.
Very good detective work!! Well, it a huge field & I sorta 3-point turned into position, for whatever objective was had in mind by the production crew (which there were many on site). I am surprised my hound did such an awesome job, with such distractions.