December Orders!

For the people who have ordered in Dec 2021, have you been scheduled yet?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are guys not changing their votes here? Keep seeing January orders with VIN’s! Are we the red headed step children with December orders??

I think my Tundra TRD Pro will be here first. Hearing 5k to 10k ADM for starters, I may as well take it at MSRP! When my Raptor gets her in 2023, trade it!
Im seeing the same! Ford is like F*** all Dec orders and lets schedule Jan and Feb orders!!

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
56 loaded Raptors in 100 miles being built before our orders. Dealers get preference, not us. December orders are the new 2023 crew.
These might be customer orders. My raptor on order is posted in the new inventory on my dealership website with my exact vin number. It seems some dealers do this to lure kids with candy

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers preference over old orders = 4K more profit per truck for Ford. Roll us to 23 model and add price increase.

jnrush16

Reaction score
Fingers crossed our December orders get picked up sometime in June. My dealer thought based on length of time (on allocated orders), that 6-ish months should be when some Dec. orders start getting scooped up. I’m just hoping she’s in by tailgate season!!

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed our December orders get picked up sometime in June. My dealer thought based on length of time (on allocated orders), that 6-ish months should be when some Dec. orders start getting scooped up. I’m just hoping she’s in by tailgate season!!
If it is, it will be on a stripper tailgate!

SuperCrow

Reaction score
These might be customer orders. My raptor on order is posted in the new inventory on my dealership website with my exact vin number. It seems some dealers do this to lure kids with candy
Yeah, seems that’s business usual with this market. My dealer did the same with an increased ADM.

That being said. The dealer down the road had a similar build to mine (black seats vs recaro) with 25k ADM and it didn’t last a week. So someone is printing hundies……

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's Awesome. I'm kind of hoping mine get converted to a 23 after seeing the addition of Avalanche and Azure Gray Metallic color for 23. Downside it will cost 6K more.

Last edited:

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's Awesome. I'm kind of hoping mine get converted to a 23 after seeing the addition of Avalanche and Azure Gray Metallic color for 23. Downside it will at least cost 6K more.

Yeah I’ve always loved Rapid Red & I have it at MSRP price protected. Where can I see those other colors