December Orders!

For the people who have ordered in Dec 2021, have you been scheduled yet?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
December??? I’m still waiting on my October order!

Started production a few days ago, priority 1, 37PP, Code Orange, 801A…

Hoping to be driving it around this time next month!!! Fingers crossed.

Good luck to y’all that also have production dates!
You aren't the only one...

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suck's how you have order a stripper model just to get scheduled. A few Feb orders who have said they ordered a stripper model have been scheduled and Jan orders with fully loaded and no deletes are scheduled.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
My december order got pushed from 6/6 to 6/13. My question, if you have a build date, does that mean you are getting a truck eventually?

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My december order got pushed from 6/6 to 6/13. My question, if you have a build date, does that mean you are getting a truck eventually?
You will get pushed back many times but you will have a truck though!

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This should be interesting to track. I too am Priority 10, Dec 3 order. 37, roof, power…
Don't fret about the priority #... it's meaningless to Ford. It's only for the dealership to prioritize their orders. Your Priority 10 and another dealer's Priority 1 won't change the prioritization with Ford's scheduling one bit.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't fret about the priority #... it's meaningless to Ford. It's only for the dealership to prioritize their orders. Your Priority 10 and another dealer's Priority 1 won't change the prioritization with Ford's scheduling one bit.
Priority 1 is only given from Ford Corp or regional/zone rep. 10+ is only dealer numbers which don't mean anything. It does make a difference if you are either 1 or 10 but sometimes priority 1's can get stuck for no reason.

Last edited:

22atlasrap

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 12/3 order over the weekend, hang in there guys these beasts are well worth the wait! Mine was priority code 19, so I'd have to agree they mean jackshit to ford corporate for who gets scheduled

jnrush16

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to upgrade my 35 to a 37 PP @ $5,000 ADM. I’m a December order who’s VIN has not been assigned yet. Thoughts? I’m on the fence. It’s quite a bit more expensive..‍