Debating on selling the Raptor and going a different direction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got an 18 Black Raptor, 16,8XX miles. Fully loaded from factory.

Icon Alloy Bronze wheels
RPG adjustable collars
Borla S type exhaust
Roush CAI
Baja designs fog lights
Ultra flex bed cover
It’s also ceramic coated

Asking $64k

View attachment 117947

Nice rig... but the mods explain why the trade in offer was so low. You may be able to reach some interested folks on the forum, but my guess is most of them already have Raptors.

$64k is about what you expect to pay for a brand new 18' on the lots now (invoice). With the miles and 1 year less warranty, it may only be tempting to someone who appreciates the aftermarket mods.

If you have trouble moving it, you may be better off returning it to stock, and selling the aftermarket parts separately.

Panduh

Reaction score
funny thing is im think the same thing.

im between a used G63 or Trackhawk. Buddy at my club has a track hawk and absolutely loves it.

OP
OP
asteele711

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig... but the mods explain why the trade in offer was so low. You may be able to reach some interested folks on the forum, but my guess is most of them already have Raptors.

$64k is about what you expect to pay for a brand new 18' on the lots now (invoice). With the miles and 1 year less warranty, it may only be tempting to someone who appreciates the aftermarket mods.

If you have trouble moving it, you may be better off returning it to stock, and selling the aftermarket parts separately.

Already sold!

But definitely thought about returning to stock and selling aftermarket parts separately, don't have to worry about that now!

FINRPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an 18 Raptor I've had for a little over a year, but debating on whether or not to sell it and get the Jeep Trackhawk. No dislikes with the truck at all, but I test drove one of the Trackhawks a few weeks ago and can't stop thinking about it!

Thoughts?

You should sell it. If you don’t love this truck with all your heart and soul, it deserves better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20