Debating on selling the Raptor and going a different direction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I were in the 85-90k market. I'd be looking hard at a certified used RS7, E63S, or GLE63S. Audi and mercedes offer fantastic CPO warranties. But everyone wants what they want and I encourage everyone to buy what makes them happy! You only live once and it's just money! Best of luck!

RS7s are even less than that. C7 RS7s are in the $60s now. C7.5 RS7 is in the $70s-90s depending on if you opt for the RS7 Performance spec.

We just knocked out this RS7 the other day. It’s a phenomenal daily. Seats 4 comfortably, AWD, nice ride with air suspension, averages over 20mpg, and 0-60 in sub 4 seconds. Phenomenal machine.

358cd62c3b92df554905308c942f4f0f.jpg
b3e1ffc7cb673fb04aabda2a13e875f2.jpg

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with you on the Germans. Much better build quality and overall I find the vehicles to be more precise in terms of everything all round. Only concern is putting lot of miles on those cars. Not sure how they will fair in the long run past 50-60k miles which is what I plan on putting on them.
I completely understand. However, I personally feel it's all about how u care for and maintenance your vehicle. High milage reliability on any high performance/high strung motor is always a concern and proper care needs to be taken. With that said, I had an AMG bi turbo that gave me 70k trouble free miles and was rock solid for 3.5 years. Whether it be AMG, M, Hellcat, Z06, etc. High milage reliability is a toss up and all u can do is do ur part, treat her good, and hope for the best. OR run thr **** out of it and if it gives u problems unload it for something else that makes u smile!