Debadging..yay or nah?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
I de-badged as much as I could. I specifically got the appliqué delete option so that it would be even cleaner looking. So really all I removed was the Raptor logo on the mid-right part of the tailgate. I really just love the traditional oval Ford logo, and the blue of the logo goes really well with the leadfoot gray.

I just wish there was an easy way to change the grill so that instead of the FORD bar it just had the oval logo.

0B263A5F-AB34-4E94-88AD-518DB694C1B4.jpeg

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
For me, ive debadged every vehicle i owned now that i have this raptor i would like to…..but i have seen the posts where there is pin holes behind the f150 badge and the main ford emblem. So now i guess they’ll be staying on. Oh well.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up Friday. the OG buyer couldn't take delivery. ordered with graphics. I had them take them off before I picked it up. I like the badging on the tailgate appliqué and hood cowl, running boards, all the other little non intrusive ones and even the ones in the headlights now. just cant stand a sticker on a 80k truck. I think it makes it look cheap. JMO. sucks that I paid for it by default and had no choice and just basically threw away 1K.