Deavers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk
How does your Eibach/ deaver +3 compare to the stock ride/handling prior to going 37s? I have the RPG 2.25" spacer on stock springs and the ride quality is OK on road but looking for something better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How does your Eibach/ deaver +3 compare to the stock ride/handling prior to going 37s? I have the RPG 2.25" spacer on stock springs and the ride quality is OK on road but looking for something better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I don’t think the eibach springs offer any improvement. Geiser springs would probably be better. The rear deaver springs are a huge improvement.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think the eibach springs offer any improvement. Geiser springs would probably be better. The rear deaver springs are a huge improvement.

I will be on road most of the time. What’s the Deaver affect for daily driving? I hear an improvement but how?

Also can you Deaver with no lifting? Thnx for your time!

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be on road most of the time. What’s the Deaver affect for daily driving? I hear an improvement but how?

Also can you Deaver with no lifting? Thnx for your time!

Reduced axle wrap and wheel hop and the rear won't be so skittish. Deaver +2s will maintain the stock ride height.

OP
OP
S

slaughter

Reaction score
I just want a smooth ride in the rear. Think I'm just gonna order the +2 deavers I don't want to be sitting nose down again. Id be back to square one before the Eibach front springs.

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do any high speed desert runs, are the deavers as plush as the stocks? Deavers better all around what our truck is designed for?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you do any high speed desert runs, are the deavers as plush as the stocks? Deavers better all around what our truck is designed for?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are an incredible improvement off road. Less axle wrap and wheel hop, the truck is much more planted, and the suspension cycles all around much more comfortably.