Deavers for the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that correct? RPG calls the +2 standard, and the +3 as needing 500lbs to feel the same.

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stickman89 - still enjoying the Deavers? I'm going to order as set of +3s to balance out the drop from ~250lbs camper shell.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My +3 get delivered today.
got'em installed today with rpg 1.5 collars. shit is butter yo. so much better ride (pavement so far) beyond my expectations really... off road test coming this 4th, but i'm sure if pavement is this nice off road will just as nice.

get some toyo's tomorrow and rotiforms 17s to complete the setup

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got'em installed today with rpg 1.5 collars. shit is butter yo. so much better ride (pavement so far) beyond my expectations really... off road test coming this 4th, but i'm sure if pavement is this nice off road will just as nice.

get some toyo's tomorrow and rotiforms 17s to complete the setup
The difference was huge on the gen1 so I figured it'd be the same on the gen2. Offroad they give a kind of marshmallow feel versus the jarring feel the stock linear rate springs do. Post pics

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they're 37s, please report back. Thanks,

I'll post pics tomorrow was a long day.. No 37s staying wit 35/12.5/17s for now. Anyway think 37s need a 3" collar up front and u gotta murder the front fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk