Deavers for the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dan Kraussman is the owner/president and has been busy lately as they are building another location. Josh also has a raptor and can assist you too.

I went to them on my Gen1 when I did mid perch and some exhaust work. Great guys! And you are correct they do drive Raptors. There was always a couple of them every time I went up there.
I might have to go back there and have them help me out with my next install on Gen2. Plus lineX my wheel wells.

My next install is SVC CAS, Deavers +3, and SDHQ bump pads. This will allow me to run some 37s.
Btw I got the complete setup from Chris over at Crown! He was awesome!

Last edited:
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Freedom Motorsports / Got Exhaust has become a Dealer for Deaver Suspension. We are ready to go.

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my +3s in this week. I can repeat what I said after installing them on my '12... best mod for these trucks, hands down. Bigger price tag for what they are, but worth it.

With my bedrack, and after out last trip, my stock leafs had sagged quite a bit. I'm now back up to stock height with all the gear in bed. May settle some still, and still don't have my rear winch mounted but hoped for a slight front high stance. Currently perfectly level with 3" collars @ a little over 42" fender to ground in all corners. I did get the rear shackles to drop the rear, but held off installing to see how much it settles and keep the cushier ride for the time being

97EF548A-0FC5-4542-A42F-E33FE5F21208_zpsiqlv9pcp.jpg

68097F31-E409-48EA-8F11-E03C5AD936FB_zps210zaqjs.jpg

3” collar, what do your CV angles look like?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3” collar, what do your CV angles look like?

No binding to speak of, incl lots of high speed desert in 4wd. Sitting around ~2" over stock with current bumper (was 2.25" over stock with stock bumper). Planned to go to 3.5" collar to net closer to ~2.5". Going lighter up front soon, so prob wait and see where I wind up after that first since i'll be lighter than stock up there.

ScorchedEarth

Reaction score
Drop shackles

What are the cons if any, with going with a +3 with 1” drop shakle? Planning on doing this once my kings arrive, willalso add limiting straps,extended ss break lines, and new pads/rotors while im at it. Still debating if straps are neccesary to protect the shocks at full droop?