Deaver powdercoating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Finally settled on what i'm doing with my suspension. Found brand new OEM, so gonna go that route front and rear, with perch mod and stock front springs. Thinking about getting a set of deaver +2 installed as well, but i hear a lot about them rusting. I live in Massachusetts, and the truck is my daily driver. Does anyone offer powdercoating for these shipped? Is the powdercoating actually worth it? Should i just stay stock on my rear leafs?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not knowing how you intend to use your truck, its hard to say whether or not you should stay on stock leafs. I will tell you, that moving to Deavers was one of the biggest improvements in ride both on and off road.
I don't think anyone offers them in powder anymore, but you could find a local shop to do it once you get them.
Some people have had good luck with Por-15, Krown and other things to keep them rust free.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Not knowing how you intend to use your truck, its hard to say whether or not you should stay on stock leafs. I will tell you, that moving to Deavers was one of the biggest improvements in ride both on and off road.
I don't think anyone offers them in powder anymore, but you could find a local shop to do it once you get them.
Some people have had good luck with Por-15, Krown and other things to keep them rust free.
Truck is my daily driver so I want it to be comfortable. Now and then I’ll beach drive or do a few dirt roads/trails.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally settled on what i'm doing with my suspension. Found brand new OEM, so gonna go that route front and rear, with perch mod and stock front springs. Thinking about getting a set of deaver +2 installed as well, but i hear a lot about them rusting. I live in Massachusetts, and the truck is my daily driver. Does anyone offer powdercoating for these shipped? Is the powdercoating actually worth it? Should i just stay stock on my rear leafs?

if you order directly from Deaver they offer powdercoating.
they are local to me...when i ordered my set.....i paid extra to have them powdercoated

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of Icon RXT leaves and UPS scratched the living hell out of them. Just paint them when they arrive and periodically mask off and hit them again to keep them fresh. Massive difference by the way