Deaver Leaf Springs - GROUP BUY for GEN1 and GEN2

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

ok well i figured all i would need to do was let you know, and since it was your job you would PM lol.

since you guys want money and all.

Very, very little margin here. Trying to help folks out more than anything and started this to help out the folks on the GEN2 Bump stop group buy.

Figured if someone sends me a PM, then serious inquiry. See first post.
Thanks

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Been busy. It looks like we have gone past 10. I will update the list later tonight.
Now is the time to get on this group buy.
Thanks everyone!!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Folks, I have been overwhelmed and trying to get caught up. I posted on Facebook to help on the group buy and I am way behind now. I am working through everyone's PM's here and you will get a response today/tonight. I am anticipating that it will take me 4 to 5 hours to get fully caught up. Thanks for your patience, I do appreciate the business and able to offer you a great opportunity for a set of Deavers for your Raptor.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

BREAKING NEWS

We have a LOT of shipping quotes coming back so I will be getting back with everyone that has contacted me so far and ones that I haven't had a chance to get back to yet on their inquiries.

But the Deaver Group Buy will be ending TODAY as of NOW. The response has been overwhelming and we have blown away anyone's expectation. I know shipping on these can be high but this was truly a great buy regardless of the shipping cost as that cost doesn't change much now or later.

Again, I cannot accept any more orders for the group buy at this time.
When I reach out to you today, I will need to know if you are in or out as I need to finalize the totals and start processing orders.

I wish to thank EVERYONE that has contacted me so far, you folks have been great!
Thanks,
Rick

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

All invoices for the Deaver Group Buy was sent out. If anyone got hold of me before it closed last Thursday and I provided you a shipping quote but not an invoice, please let me know ASAP.

Please remember this was a PM only Group Buy, not a post in the thread communication out of respect to Deaver.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

First post has been updated. There is 6 more we are waiting on and 1 maybe.
All invoices need to be paid by Thursday at 1pm Central Time, which is exactly one week after it was closed. Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I decided to send the first batch of orders to Deaver.
We have 2 stragglers that I am waiting to pay. Will send those later.
I didn't feel it was fair to make the others wait any longer.

I will post in the thread any status updates.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Deaver started processing the orders this week. I was told that it will be a couple weeks before these start to ship out. I will be sending tracking numbers to those individuals or informing them that they are ready for pickup. Deaver will install them but those arrangements need to be made ahead of time and scheduled.

The order that you see on the first post is the order of when payment was made. They are being processed in the same order with Deaver. GEN1 and GEN2 leafs are processed separately since those are two different part numbers.