Deaver/eibach combo ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Perfecto! They have you reset. When Forscan is hooked up to your truck it’s pretty cool to monitor the sensors and just pushing up or down on the truck momentarily raises or lowers the values. Basically it’s how the truck knows what’s going on with the suspension.

zx14teryx

Reaction score
Perfecto! They have you reset. When Forscan is hooked up to your truck it’s pretty cool to monitor the sensors and just pushing up or down on the truck momentarily raises or lowers the values. Basically it’s how the truck knows what’s going on with the suspension.
Thanks for confirming, I couldnt figure out what set of numbers to look at, it does feel a bit softer, and the clunk from full extension when going into flight seems to be gone.
They also alienated it, toe was off, but that was it. Printout shows all in the green now. I did find it odd that their alignment rack doesn’t have a 2020 in its program. The top of page says,”15-19 F150 Raptor”.

Next step deavers.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming, I couldnt figure out what set of numbers to look at, it does feel a bit softer, and the clunk from full extension when going into flight seems to be gone.
They also alienated it, toe was off, but that was it. Printout shows all in the green now. I did find it odd that their alignment rack doesn’t have a 2020 in its program. The top of page says,”15-19 F150 Raptor”.

Next step deavers.

They probably need an update. I imagine the specs are the same from the ‘19. That’s normally where you feel the difference, right off the bottom.

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Next step deavers.

As long as they used the 2019 numbers your good. The suspension is the same for 19 and 20.

Nedaraptor

Reaction score
I just had Eibach's and Deaver +3 installed on my 2018 screw and I could not be happier. It looks great I love the stance it is down by the nose 3/4 of an inch and the ride is so much better than I could have imagined . Credits go out to Nick at Apollo-optics.com for his great service and to the guys at General tire in Redwood city, Ca for the install and alignment . Next up paint that ugly silver skid plate and install some lights.

20201214_165742.jpg

20201216_085055.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just had Eibach's and Deaver +3 installed on my 2018 screw and I could not be happier. It looks great I love the stance it is down by the nose 3/4 of an inch and the ride is so much better than I could have imagined . Credits go out to Nick at Apollo-optics.com for his great service and to the guys at General tire in Redwood city, Ca for the install and alignment . Next up paint that ugly silver skid plate and install some lights.

View attachment 158171

View attachment 158172

Yeah it looks good! What tire pressures do you run?