Deaver/eibach combo ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zx14teryx

Reaction score
Has anybody found a dealer in so.cal or AZ. That knows how to do ride height recalibration?

I can tell you Bradley Ford in Lake Havasu does not know how

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand that the ride height needs to be set on live valve (19-20) raptors and I understand how this affects the performance of those raptors. I also understand that a ride height calibration is not necessary for the 17-18 Gen 2's. Is there any ride height or other calibration that SHOULD be done on the earlier Gen 2's to ensure all of the electronics function correctly?

I'm relatively new to this and looking at putting the Eibach/Deaver setup on my 2018.

You won't have to worry about the calibration with your shocks.

TrewRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had the Eibach for 2 weeks and installed the 3+ Deaver's today. The front has been great but until today the rear was still hopping. Post Deaver the truck feels much more stable and planted. Only city driven so far but I have a drive up to Phoenix tomorrow and will be able to provide some highway behavior. Along with the front I had the camber bolts replaced and an alignment that was better than stock (surprisingly).

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had the Eibach for 2 weeks and installed the 3+ Deaver's today. The front has been great but until today the rear was still hopping. Post Deaver the truck feels much more stable and planted. Only city driven so far but I have a drive up to Phoenix tomorrow and will be able to provide some highway behavior. Along with the front I had the camber bolts replaced and an alignment that was better than stock (surprisingly).

Any profile shots of the stance?

TrewRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take some today and post. Doesn't seem like much of a difference but the wife mentioned it seemed higher when she got into it last night. Which is an unbiased comment because she wasn't aware of the lift being added. I'll also post the alignment specs.

zx14teryx

Reaction score
Year?

zx14teryx

Reaction score
78483C17-5A8D-4935-9DA6-6F0B47430532.jpeg
Has anybody found a dealer in so.cal or AZ. That knows how to do ride height recalibration?

I can tell you Bradley Ford in Lake Havasu does not know how
Ok.. I brought the ford dealer notes from this thread on how to recalibrate ride height. Can someone in the know look at the readout I asked for and tell me if they did it correctly? Feels maybe. Bit softer up front.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 158072
Ok.. I brought the ford dealer notes from this thread on how to recalibrate ride height. Can someone in the know look at the readout I asked for and tell me if they did it correctly? Feels maybe. Bit softer up front.

Pretty blurry. Can you post a different view of just the simple measurements? I think it looks pretty good though.

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 158072

Looks like -.03 inches on the front. They did it right, you are good to go.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like -.03 inches on the front. They did it right, you are good to go.

Oops that’s a print out. But yea I agree after looking again. You are recalibrated. You would be around 30mm give or take in the front if you weren’t. Good to go!