GEN 1 Deaver Block Delete Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280_TIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the deaver +3s. The ride quality is amazing. My only complaint is they are noisy as shit. My truck sounds like twisting metal anytime I'm going over a driveway curb or around a slow turn. It's quite annoying but even with the noise I'm thoroughly happy with them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the deaver +3s. The ride quality is amazing. My only complaint is they are noisy as shit. My truck sounds like twisting metal anytime I'm going over a driveway curb or around a slow turn. It's quite annoying but even with the noise I'm thoroughly happy with them.

Mine don't make any noise at all but I anti rust coated them with Amsoil stuff for install. Maybe try some fluid film on them and in between the leafs.

5280_TIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to try something. I live in a really dry climate so I'm sure that doesnt help. Should I completely remove the leafs to apply the fluid film or just jack it up and spray while installed?