Deaver and Geiser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree they are "slightly" stiffer, but in a good way. My truck also has the Deaver +3s in the back and I think the stance is perfect. It feels much more planted around corners and holes/bumps are less pronounced with the 37s. Overall, I feel my truck drives way better than stock!

PS. Mine is Magnetic... :smile:

Attachments

• Raptor 2018 R.jpg
    Raptor 2018 R.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 107

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is an updated pic with 37s.....

Looks good dude! So any initial impressions with the 37" set up? Still have a few thousand miles I can get out of the current OEM 35s but everytime I see a truck with 37s :hitit: I want to try it out.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

I agree they are "slightly" stiffer, but in a good way. My truck also has the Deaver +3s in the back and I think the stance is perfect. It feels much more planted around corners and holes/bumps are less pronounced with the 37s. Overall, I feel my truck drives way better than stock!

PS. Mine is Magnetic... :smile:

Looks good man! came out nice been waiting to see yours put together. what's yyour thoughts on the 37s as well?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good man! came out nice been waiting to see yours put together. what's yyour thoughts on the 37s as well?

I only drove it about 30 miles so far, but the Toyo RT 37s felt very smooth and quiet compared to the Toyo MTs I had on my lifted FX4. They are not as smooth as the factory BFGs on the highway, but very close. I noticed they had them aired up at 48-50 lbs of pressure, so I am going to lower them down to 45 before my next trip out.

I could definitely tell the truck has bigger/heavier wheels/tires in the steering, but the feeling was not as bad as I expected. The braking is not as good as stock, but the 93 PRX and SPD TAs gives it plenty of power to overcome any sluggishness of the 37s. Overall, the truck is much faster than my tuned 6.2L Gen 1, and even with 37s, it has noticeably more power and speed than the Gen 2 stock setup. (Which was also faster than my Gen 1)

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good dude! So any initial impressions with the 37" set up? Still have a few thousand miles I can get out of the current OEM 35s but everytime I see a truck with 37s :hitit: I want to try it out.

They are stiffer feeling than the stock ones obviously, but mine didn't get a good balance so I am a little annoyed with that part, will have it fixed soon.

ViperMike

Reaction score
Have any of you guys with the Geisers had issues with you boots ripping? I keep hearing that's the biggest issue with them...

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's an issue for some that do a lot of aggressive offloading. If you do only light to no offroading I wouldn't worry. I know 420motors on YouTube complained about it

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid questions here, but what are the benefits of the Deavers? I know they add towing and cargo capacity somewhat. That's what I want them for as well as leveling the truck But from an off-road perspective why are these better than OEM?