Deaver and Geiser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are stiffer but man oh man turn those babies loose in Baja and the faster she goes the more she likes it.

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not installed 37's yet but I will most likely swap to some K02 37s soon. Here is a pic of how it currently sits with stock 35s.

Deaver +3
Geiser
Has a bed cover, spray in bed liner, bed mat added and spare tire removed.
Wow, that looks great! I also have a magnetic SCREW so nice to see how it comes out with that set up. How do you like the Geisers?

Here is mine same set up on stock tires.

I keep contemplating 37s but really don't mind the 35's

76W3laf.jpg

That's a good looking truck! I've been eyeing those ADD bumpers! How do you like the stealth fighter?

You can retain rear bump stops with Deavers. But you will need to purchase a set of SDHQ FORD RAPTOR REAR BUMP STOP MOUNTS since the OEM bump stop mounts are part of the block on the OEM leafs which you are removing.

These cost about $200 +/-

IMO might as well do some real bump stops if you plan on doing some decent off-roading.

For those that are interested, I found that Forged Offroad also makes a bump pad that'll work with Deavers but I agree, might as well do it right the 1st time and go hydraulic.

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that looks great! I also have a magnetic SCREW so nice to see how it comes out with that set up. How do you like the Geisers?

Mines actually a Leadfoot but regardless I am very happy with the setup. My 37s should be here Monday or Tuesday so I’ll post another pic when I get them on. :)

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines actually a Leadfoot but regardless I am very happy with the setup. My 37s should be here Monday or Tuesday so I’ll post another pic when I get them on. :)

Ah, lighting looked magnetic but same same. You'll have to do an update with those 37s and any trimming you had to do. Looks good with the 35s so I'm betting 37s will REALLY stand out! People on here say the ride stiffens with the Geisers, have you found that to be true?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ the front rides slightly stiffer with the geisers making the rear stock leafs feel wallowy and not as solid as the front especially at speed but once you put the deavers on they ride perfectly together.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Geiser springs and bump stop pads are being delivered today. The Deavers look to be coming on the 19th(just got the shipping email). I also got some AMSOIL metal protector to spray on the Deavers to hopefully help with rusting. Can't wait to have my shop do the install. They have quoted me $750 for the install of the Springs and Deavers and will also do an alignment. Might be a little high but they have great reviews and i don't really have alot of shops in the area to pick from. I'll post some pics when its all done. Will probably do 37's some time down the road. I really want to do an upgraged intercooler next.