Deaver +3HD Powder coated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are still available. Currently in storage in Green Bay, WI but can have them brought to Minneapolis with a couple weeks notice.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked the Deavers, in fact, they are my 2nd set of +3s. The first set looked terrible and rusted cosmetically, which bugged me and squatted too much with a trailer. I have an RPG rack for 2 37s, 3 ton jack and some other gear, plus I haul a trailer now and then. I upgraded to my current +3HDs and truck sits perfectly level. I have Fox 3.0s all around and added 4 additional turns to the front preload.
I essentially want some of my original rake back. In retrospect, I should have ordered +4 Deavers. The Icons give me some adjustability, which I like. I’m an indecisive person which sucks. I just keep wasting money :)
Would you be able to send a couple of pics on your new set up please ? I am thinking about changing mine for towing as well and would like as much insight as possible before I spend the cash.
Thanks !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk