Deaver +3 or +4 (Live Shock Reset on page 3)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Install is all finished. 42 1/2” rear and 41” front which is the 1.5” rake you are looking for. I have Deaver +4HD and stock shackles and Fox race 3.0 at 0 preload. View attachment 168887View attachment 168886
@dixonk you still happy with your +4hd?

Sent a message to Nick for his recommendation on +3hd or +4hd for my setup, I carry 300lbs daily and looking to sit between 41”-42”

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
@dixonk you still happy with your +4hd?

Sent a message to Nick for his recommendation on +3hd or +4hd for my setup, I carry 300lbs daily and looking to sit between 41”-42”
Absolutely. Even the one time I unloaded the bed of my truck it still rode nice. Stance is perfect. You will be happy with the +4. But you will need to sort out the front. I was not happy with a spring change as it upset the ride quality. Ended up going with Fox Factory 3.0 in the front for the lift. So you should consult with Nick and base it on what you plan to do up front.

Reaction score
Absolutely. Even the one time I unloaded the bed of my truck it still rode nice. Stance is perfect. You will be happy with the +4. But you will need to sort out the front. I was not happy with a spring change as it upset the ride quality. Ended up going with Fox Factory 3.0 in the front for the lift. So you should consult with Nick and base it on what you plan to do up front.
Already have the FFR 3.0…tried the perch then geiser then still wasn’t satisfied.

Definitely want the HD with the weight (plus travel trailer towing) just not looking for the stink bug look when unloaded, like 90s duallies, factory rear stance or a little flatter, no more nose up. I’m from CA originally and seen enough Cali lift.

Funny how we all started with the same truck but modified to “our” tastes lol.

Thank you for the response!

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Already have the FFR 3.0…tried the perch then geiser then still wasn’t satisfied.

Definitely want the HD with the weight (plus travel trailer towing) just not looking for the stink bug look when unloaded, like 90s duallies, factory rear stance or a little flatter, no more nose up. I’m from CA originally and seen enough Cali lift.

Funny how we all started with the same truck but modified to “our” tastes lol.

Thank you for the response!
If you already have the shocks then definitely go with +4HD.