Deaver +2's or +3's with extended shackles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klutch

Reaction score
Wanting to keep stock height in rear, is there any benefit going with +3's and extended shackles?

Thx

Bowewelding

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for s set of +3s ?? I'm looking to sell my +2s if anyone is interested . I want the +3 with long shackle , I just got an rpg bed cage

Bowewelding

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to get 1000$ for my +2s ..they are still in great shape and I have brand new u bolts to go with them..also have a brand new set of billet rpg shackles I'm looking to get 300$ for..this set up will set u at stock hieght

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get a set of +3 HD and shackles, I have a rack with accessories, two 4gal Rotopaxs, 2 set of Tred recovery boards, ax, shovel, etc.. Also on camping season i carry a IKamper RRT. I also want the truck at stock height when I'm not carrying all that. Any good deals out there?

Bowewelding

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's hard to sit at the same hieght when loaded and unloaded..I have those stock length shackles for sale..the billet rpg ones..with +3s and stock length shackle you'll be at stock ride hieght when loaded, then lifted by 1" when unloaded