Deaver +2 or Deaver +3 with Shackle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geisers and plus 4 deavers HD is a factory look. SVC bump stop with a 2.5 x 4 cylinder will let you load up

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I do not know . Never been empty.

Ok, thanks. Trying to decide between HD and regular springs.

Some say Geiser springs up front and Deaver's +3 and some say Deaver's +4 gives a stock look.

Eventually I want to set this up for overland camping and off roading with a few extra inches of lift.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the Fox 3.0 fronts come shipped at mid perch? I am level right now at mid perch and I am going to add the +3 Deavers in the back and the Fox 3.0s in the front. From what I am reading that will put me 1” higher in the back? If the 3.0s come mid perch.

Anyone? Bueler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Plus 4's lift the back 2 inches. Geisers lift the front about the same. The hds are the way to go if using the bed for anything more than a suitcase. With the bump stops you can vary nitrogen to give you whatever load capacity you need. You can get a 2 or 4 inch stroke bump stop. If you had a pair of 2 and a pair of 4 you can do anything.I think you can get 11,12,13 leafs depending on application

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Plus 4's lift the back 2 inches. Geisers lift the front about the same. The hds are the way to go if using the bed for anything more than a suitcase. With the bump stops you can vary nitrogen to give you whatever load capacity you need. You can get a 2 or 4 inch stroke bump stop. If you had a pair of 2 and a pair of 4 you can do anything.I think you can get 11,12,13 leafs depending on application

Do you need to add bump stops period when swapping leafs even these HD/+4s?

I mean I’ve seen bump stops that are simply hard rubber on a metal block & ive seen em be essentially a shock itself w/ nitrogen or hydraulic fluid whatever- is there a cheap option?