Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is finally built. Just flipped over this morning to built 12/3 with an eta of 12/22.

Had a blend date of 10/4. So one day shy of 2 months.

Hopefully everyone waiting gets the same update very soon.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford tracking down for me as well as all the other trackers. Guess I just wait now until it shows up, whenever that is...........

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on another thread claims his dealer told him his 22 truck is awaiting shipment. That’s insane if true. I don’t care what options that 22 has - if 22’s get delivered while many 21’s are in limbo that is crazy.
It will most likely happen. The production line will keep moving and they will get the trucks in the lot moving as well, just not at the same rate as the line. So likely 22’s start getting filtered out while the 21’s are getting chips and whatever else. It is what it is at this point. I’m holding on because I want my Leadfoot.
My eta did move from 12/31 to 12/18… believe it when I see it.

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
None of the trackers are working for me now, including the direct to API that @Yost led me to. I am taking this as a good sign.... my ETA yesterday went from 12/31 to 12/18 (have to return a lease vehicle on 12/13... that MIGHT work...) and now, nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Different is good..?
When was your truck built?

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of the trackers are working for me now, including the direct to API that @Yost led me to. I am taking this as a good sign.... my ETA yesterday went from 12/31 to 12/18 (have to return a lease vehicle on 12/13... that MIGHT work...) and now, nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Different is good..?
In the same boat. Woke up yesterday morning and did my daily tracker check and all decided they weren't going to work, still nothing.