Deals on leftover 2019 raptor screws?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am picking up a new 2019 Rudy Red on Friday afternoon - $12K off sticker. Options are Twin Moonroof, Tech Package, Forged Wheels, Step, Rear Heated Seats, Hood Stripes, Side Graphics, Carbon Trim Package, Ford Sprayed Bed Liner, Dealer Installed Hard Folding Tonneau. MSRP is $77,340, after the $12k discount, price is $65,340. If my math is right that is 15.5% off MSRP. Will post pics after delivery on Friday. Driving 8 hours to get it, no one closer would come close to the same discount. Dealer has several other leftover 2019s with between $10k-$12K off, for sure a silver and a black at $12K off, a silver and black at $10k off. I tried to get them to give me the $12k off on a lower MSRP one but they would only do $10k off of the ones with less options, $12k off the ones like the one we are getting with higher MSRP. I have never used this dealer before so no idea how good/bad the process will be but so far its been easy to work with them via phone/text. Anyone that wants to know the dealer, send me a PM. Not sure on the rules on posting the names publicly on the forum.

Edit - dealer is in Ohio, we live in Charlotte if that helps narrow down which dealer it is. There was also a dealer in FL with a red 2019 that was at $11k off MSRP plus they included a Roush Intake.

Christian Johanneson

CrimsonRAPTOR
Reaction score
To add to this... I just purchased a 2019 802a window sticker of $72,860 for $8k off MSRP from Stoepel ford in Kerville. They also gave me $3k more for my trade than anyone else would, I shopped the entire state of Texas and Louisiana. Prices have definitely started come down.

Maxwell Ford, around Austin now has 2019s for $9k off, but they’re trade values are low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10586aea34accc08e5ccd0e1f4912260.jpg
I got exactly the same deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An out of state dealer has a loaded 19 for $8k off sticker of $73.9.

tyey will give me $28k for my 15’ f150.

local dealer is offering the same for my truck and about $4k off a new 20 but it’s not as loaded.

The loaded is white and I’m in that town for work anyway. I could drive the old there and new back....

Bruno Marques

Reaction score
I am picking up a new 2019 Rudy Red on Friday afternoon - $12K off sticker. Options are Twin Moonroof, Tech Package, Forged Wheels, Step, Rear Heated Seats, Hood Stripes, Side Graphics, Carbon Trim Package, Ford Sprayed Bed Liner, Dealer Installed Hard Folding Tonneau. MSRP is $77,340, after the $12k discount, price is $65,340. If my math is right that is 15.5% off MSRP. Will post pics after delivery on Friday. Driving 8 hours to get it, no one closer would come close to the same discount. Dealer has several other leftover 2019s with between $10k-$12K off, for sure a silver and a black at $12K off, a silver and black at $10k off. I tried to get them to give me the $12k off on a lower MSRP one but they would only do $10k off of the ones with less options, $12k off the ones like the one we are getting with higher MSRP. I have never used this dealer before so no idea how good/bad the process will be but so far its been easy to work with them via phone/text. Anyone that wants to know the dealer, send me a PM. Not sure on the rules on posting the names publicly on the forum.

Edit - dealer is in Ohio, we live in Charlotte if that helps narrow down which dealer it is. There was also a dealer in FL with a red 2019 that was at $11k off MSRP plus they included a Roush Intake.

which was the dealer in Florida??

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
9% to10% below msrp

I got to 15.5% off MSRP, this was Klaben Ford in Kent, OH. They have a couple other 2019s with similar discounts. Had a smooth and pain free process with them.

Also the 2019 at Ford of Prt Richey would also be around 15% below MSRP.

Bat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, good for you, that's awesome. With 20s out for a while now, it's probably time for dealers to take some losses and get rid of old stock. Some aren't willing to do that yet.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was headed out of state and was going to trade in for a 19' with a sticker of $74k marked down to $66k but we got put on a travel ban.

A closer 19' less loaded with a sticker of $68.8 is down to $63.2. They won't go any lower and will give me $1k more than my truck. Its still new.

Its a 7 hr drive each way and work is going to be slow for me with a travel ban. Not sure if I should wait with the market down or just pull the trigger.