Deals on 37s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for some 37s for a while now and can't find an good deals out there.

What are you guys paying for tires?

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I have to add anything constructive but last week was Black Friday. Plenty of tire shops running discounts, rebates, or a combination of the two. Maybe you're looking for pre-pandemic prices. If so, prices won't return those levels anytime soon or ever.

My son landed a set of Michelins (he doesn't drive a truck) for almost 40% off going prices between discounts, rebates, and other promotions.

BB427

Reaction score
What exactly constitutes a "deal"? As already posted, pandemic has driven up prices and limited your choices. Of course, you could lower your standards and settle for some 2nd or 3rd tier brand like Milestar, Ironman, Federal, or Thunderer. But you aren't getting BFG, Goodyear, or Toyo quality at their prices.

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point I'm just trying to avoid paying almost $2k for tires! And no I don't want off brand tires.

More curious what people are paying for quality 37s right now.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, I have the bfg ko2's and the tread is getting low but I can't decide if I want to do the same tire again or change brands. I also don't want to spend $2k on tires right now but it doesn't feel like I have a choice.