Deals on 19s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FerdFteen

Reaction score
Thought I'd drop a note for anyone still in the market. I picked up a 19 in velocity blue this weekend for 2k under MSRP in Houston.

I had a buyer's order for almost 5k off from a dealer in Indiana, but didn't want to make the drive from TX. I called a few dealers in DFW and Houston to see what they could do.

The truck I ended up buying was erroneously listed at 4k under due to the usual F150 rebates being applied to the price. The sales guy said he could maybe do 1k off, but we got to 2k and the value I wanted for my trade pretty quickly. It ended up being worth it to me to make a quick day trip instead of driving 2 days each way for the other truck.

If anyone wants info for the Indiana or Houston dealers just shoot me a PM.

So glad to be back in a truck after the M3 experiment.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They tried that mistake mark up regular f150 with me, said 3500 off MSRP on website, dude even text me the price, then changed his story. I offered 4k off and they accepted, trading my 18 for 19, just waiting until next month when it come in to inspect it since the paint is not looking good on the 19's, extreme orange peel on the trucks I looked at this weekend.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
What dealer in
Thought I'd drop a note for anyone still in the market. I picked up a 19 in velocity blue this weekend for 2k under MSRP in Houston.

I had a buyer's order for almost 5k off from a dealer in Indiana, but didn't want to make the drive from TX. I called a few dealers in DFW and Houston to see what they could do.

The truck I ended up buying was erroneously listed at 4k under due to the usual F150 rebates being applied to the price. The sales guy said he could maybe do 1k off, but we got to 2k and the value I wanted for my trade pretty quickly. It ended up being worth it to me to make a quick day trip instead of driving 2 days each way for the other truck.

If anyone wants info for the Indiana or Houston dealers just shoot me a PM.

So glad to be back in a truck after the M3 experiment.

PM sent