Dealor MSRP shenanigan's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOUTH NJ DEALER just confirmed no ADM and i do not have to purchase a warranty, but he is more than happy to sell me one if I want it.

Then he said, if 21’s are partially started and they are just waiting on chips. You might see a bunch of 21’s sold well into first quarter of 22’

(let’s pretend he didn’t say that part.)
And I’m sure they’ll all be @ the top of the quality control totem poll too! I doubt having huge swaths of union labor start/stop/start/stop/start/stop production cycles over & over again on a BRAND new redesigned vehicle due to covid nonsense & having issues sourcing various parts pre-covid due to the trade/tariff war resulting in potentially sourcing less than ideal quality parts as a stop gap measure won’t have any detrimental effects.

THEN throw in the fact a ton of em are just being mothballed due to the lack of semi chips (not just for ecm/TCM- all kinds of control modules in all vehicle lineups are effected) & then pulling them off the storage lots to crack em back open @ a later date & stuff whatever chips they could source @ the time is going to work out great!

be really careful what you wish for, if you recall, 2017 Raptors weren’t exactly the pinnacle of domestic car QC were they? And there were certainly a ton of tweaks/updates they did along the way over the model years to improve the Gen2 along the way from the original MY17 truck right?

and that was the norm WITHOUT all these other factors in play

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NO extras. Be up front; you aren’t paying for and do not want the truck altered from stock. Some stealerships will tack on tint, bed liner, rust protection, etc... Make it clear up front.

Nothing wrong with getting extras if you actually want the extras. Tint and bed liner is something I would add on later myself anyways, so if they will give me a fair price I'm happy to let them have that profit.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I’m sure they’ll all be @ the top of the quality control totem poll too! I doubt having huge swaths of union labor start/stop/start/stop/start/stop production cycles over & over again on a BRAND new redesigned vehicle due to covid nonsense & having issues sourcing various parts pre-covid due to the trade/tariff war resulting in potentially sourcing less than ideal quality parts as a stop gap measure won’t have any detrimental effects.

THEN throw in the fact a ton of em are just being mothballed due to the lack of semi chips (not just for ecm/TCM- all kinds of control modules in all vehicle lineups are effected) & then pulling them off the storage lots to crack em back open @ a later date & stuff whatever chips they could source @ the time is going to work out great!

be really careful what you wish for, if you recall, 2017 Raptors weren’t exactly the pinnacle of domestic car QC were they? And there were certainly a ton of tweaks/updates they did along the way over the model years to improve the Gen2 along the way from the original MY17 truck right?

and that was the norm WITHOUT all these other factors in play
Yeah, but ... it's not a full redesign. New rear suspension, same drivetrain with maybe a motor tweak, rest of the parts off the F150. There isn't a whole lot of new stuff there to need wringing out.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, but ... it's not a full redesign. New rear suspension, same drivetrain with maybe a motor tweak, rest of the parts off the F150. There isn't a whole lot of new stuff there to need wringing out.
Not to mention that there have been plenty of prototypes built on the line already, more than you think.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ford ESP warranty can be cancelled anytime and you will be refunded on a prorated scale. If you sell or it gets totalled etc. I went through Flood Ford. Fantastic pricing.

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with Flood Ford ESP out of Rhode Island. Quick and simple on the Internet. Found them to be the cheapest…