Dealership unable to rotate tires

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Add a "s" to nut and you have results for days.

A good search engine should be able to find any words with NUT or NUTS.
And besides, with all those results, I still can't find if others have had problems with a dealership with getting Method lug nuts off a raptor because they don't have thin walled sockets. I was asking in this thread if others every experienced this issue or not. On the dealership work order, they even stated that tires can't be rotated because of aftermarket wheels.

Search sucks here, plain and simple. Sometimes you get lucky and find what you are looking for, most times not. I understand that if you have been here awhile it gets annoying seeing the same questions asked but try to be helpful and not keep pointing out to use a worthless search engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
A good search engine should be able to find any words with NUT or NUTS.
And besides, with all those results, I still can't find if others have had problems with a dealership with getting Method lug nuts off a raptor because they don't have thin walled sockets. I was asking in this thread if others every experienced this issue or not. On the dealership work order, they even stated that tires can't be rotated because of aftermarket wheels.

Search sucks here, plain and simple. Sometimes you get lucky and find what you are looking for, most times not. I understand that if you have been here awhile it gets annoying seeing the same questions asked but try to be helpful and not keep pointing out to use a worthless search engine.
The issue here is that the search engine that comes with the forum software (not specific to FRF) does not recognize search terms of three letters or less.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

If you have that big of a problem using the search feature here, use Google.
Example search term: site:fordraptorforum.com "lug nut"

I don't see the search feature for the forum software changing anytime soon...

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
The issue here is that the search engine that comes with the forum software (not specific to FRF) does not recognize search terms of three letters or less.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

If you have that big of a problem using the search feature here, use Google.
Example search term: site:fordraptorforum.com "lug nut"

I don't see the search feature for the forum software changing anytime soon...

Yeah Rick, he's right... for once.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

So went to a real tire shop this morning and got the tires rotated. They had no issue with them, did it in 10 minutes and $20 later was driving down the road. They did laugh about the dealer not doing them but then again who wouldn't.