Dealership cant figure it out, need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hit my engine bay and under the truck all the time with a garden hose especially in the winter time to wash the salt spray off, I just wait a while till it cools down some.
And in the morning I can see some nice clear icicles hanging underneath.

I do take care of where I spray, like not the Harness plugs on the fire wall, alternator, Fuse box, those I hit lightly.

So far I've had no issues.

I hope I didn't jinx myself. LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve-O

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've already lost all faith in this dealership. About a month ago or so, I took it in for the works. They even got a break on it. I didnt have the key for the lug nuts so even though it was included in the package, I told them not to worry about the tire rotation. One thing they WERE supposed to do was top off all the fluids. I went in knowing the power steering fluid was low. Got it back, same level. So who knows if they even checked the rest of them. Im going to pick it up tonight and take it to 5 star ford in plano. They are actually working with me so far and they even agreed that adding bump stops and top perch will not cause a wiring problem.