Dealership Can’t Duplicate The Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spider

Spider

Reaction score
Well just an update on my situation. My truck was at the Ford dealership in Longview Texas for 10 days. They could not figure out what my problem is. I gave them a copy of the Leadframe recall. I ask them to check for software updates. I told the dude “Just Google it”. Still,no luck. I called the dealership in another town close by and gave him my story and VIN number and didn’t mention anything about any recalls or Leadframe or anything. I was on hold for 5 minutes. When he got back on the phone he said his Tech told him the first thing he would check would be the Leadframe. I took my truck to them. Hopefully they figure it out. Not all dealerships or the same.

OP
OP
Spider

Spider

Reaction score
Well the new dealership had my truck for two days. The diagnosed the problem. It was the Leadframe. They fixed it and I have my truck back. Thanx for the replies and input.