GEN 1 Dealers with High Appraisals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HK92

Reaction score

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It may help us if we knew a little more about the truck. Years, miles, mods. Then we could give you our best estimate on fair value.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
You should have sold six months ago! Used car/truck prices have been in decline with the gas prices, interest rate increases and the economy where it's at. Though the dealer in Atlanta was stupid crazy with the offer of 14K they probably just didn't want it because how long it might sit on the lot.

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My bad. Must of missed the link in your first post. I recall a few guys looking at Gen 1's with higher miles priced in the 28 to 35 thousand range.

OP
OP
HK92

HK92

Reaction score
My bad. Must of missed the link in your first post. I recall a few guys looking at Gen 1's with higher miles priced in the 28 to 35 thousand range.
Ya that's why I thought $34k was very reasonable considering its mileage, condition, mods, etc! I had a couple private buyers who were offering cash in the $28-34k range that you mentioned. They just couldn't pull the trigger on the sale for one reason or the other.

But ya I guess I'll have to contact some more dealerships. I would appreciate it if anyone had any dealer recommendations?

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid 31k for my 2013 with less miles and more mods 3 years ago, but used vehicle values have been up. I feel like a dealer offering any more than 25k in trade would be a surprise to me.

Fever

Reaction score
In the rack and stack of places/ways to sell, dealerships would not be my 1st choice. Other options (in no particular order) can include Truck Trader, Craigslist, GMTV.com, VROOM, CARMAX, ..

dgeertz

Reaction score
I'm selling my Gen 1 (https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/alpharetta-2011-ford-150-svt-raptor/7511021679.html). I reached out to several dealerships in the Atlanta area today, but I've been getting pretty low ball offers (one place offered me only $14k!).

Does anyone know any dealerships in the US that actually value Gen 1 Raptors and offer good value for them? I'm willing to take it out of state as long as I get decent cash for it.
Going through the same thing. They don't want to pay anything, selling private instead.