Dealers Selling at MSRP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the last allocation at a Midwest dealer thanks to another forum member. Good news is that all these MSRP dealers will sell 2022’s at sticker also. So patience will pay off. I can’t wait until all these dealers asking +$5K and more will be sitting on ‘21s into next year.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the last allocation at a Midwest dealer thanks to another forum member. Good news is that all these MSRP dealers will sell 2022’s at sticker also. So patience will pay off. I can’t wait until all these dealers asking +$5K and more will be sitting on ‘21s into next year.
Unfortunately that is not going to happen. There are people with more money than common sense. If ADM left trucks on the lot, it wouldn't be a common practice.

Jtaylor atx

Reaction score
Anyone know of a dealer with allocations in TX? Have been talking to a sales guy at Mac talk ford for a year saying he'll sell at MSRP only to get changed to 10k over by his sales manager. Have a build dat of 9/27, but would love to find an msrp truck, looking for black fully loaded will do 35's with black interior or 37's.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a dealer with allocations in TX? Have been talking to a sales guy at Mac talk ford for a year saying he'll sell at MSRP only to get changed to 10k over by his sales manager. Have a build dat of 9/27, but would love to find an msrp truck, looking for black fully loaded will do 35's with black interior or 37's.
That sucks, man. Hope you find your truck.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
McRee Ford told me me they would order a truck at msrp but it will be a 2022. Might give them a try.

Parappa The Rapta

Reaction score
Spoke with Autonation Ford near Katy Texas, 5k over on the 35 model and 10k extra for the 37 inch package so avoid at all cost. They were given 27 allocations by the way amd 27 idiots paid over for mass produced product.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
Spoke with Autonation Ford near Katy Texas, 5k over on the 35 model and 10k extra for the 37 inch package so avoid at all cost. They were given 27 allocations by the way amd 27 idiots paid over for mass produced product.
That is crazy. I'm lucky as hell that my brother-in-law got me employee pricing on a 37in package. Their dealership no longer accepts deposits, and they don't sell out from under custom orders (at least not family members lol).

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is crazy. I'm lucky as hell that my brother-in-law got me employee pricing on a 37in package. Their dealership no longer accepts deposits, and they don't sell out from under custom orders (at least not family members lol).
We’re all family here so hey…got another 37 package bro? l. m. a. o. Jkjk Have a 35 ordered already.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
We’re all family here so hey…got another 37 package bro? l. m. a. o. Jkjk Have a 35 ordered already.
I'm glad you have a Raptor on order man! The funny thing is my brother-in-law seems the most excited to see the new truck out of the two of us (don't get me wrong, I'm still pumped for the new truck).