Dealer won’t sell and ship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chi_weezy

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info ^ I’m doing some math...

will cost me about 75-78k OTD after sales tax/fees, shipping or traveling for a new 2019 or 2020 (Looking at 2).

But a 2018 just popped up locally. It’s a magnetic 2018 w/10k miles but it’s an 801a with torsion diff and he added clear bra, exhaust, rpg collars, few other things. Garage queen of a truck very nice condition. He will take 58k. So now a dilemma of saving 17-19k on the used but not loaded truck or dealing with the dealers and traveling and taxes for the new loaded truck lol. Will post pics of whatever I end up doin

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After everything was agreed upon, and they pull that and turn around say they have possible "trust" issues with you? It's more like the other way around.

I'd tell them to pound sand!

OP
OP
chi_weezy

chi_weezy

Reaction score
After everything was agreed upon, and they pull that and turn around say they have possible "trust" issues with you? It's more like the other way around.

I'd tell them to pound sand!

yep they knew I was out of state. Last minute they told me that. So ya exploring other options now

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info ^ I’m doing some math...

will cost me about 75-78k OTD after sales tax/fees, shipping or traveling for a new 2019 or 2020 (Looking at 2).

But a 2018 just popped up locally. It’s a magnetic 2018 w/10k miles but it’s an 801a with torsion diff and he added clear bra, exhaust, rpg collars, few other things. Garage queen of a truck very nice condition. He will take 58k. So now a dilemma of saving 17-19k on the used but not loaded truck or dealing with the dealers and traveling and taxes for the new loaded truck lol. Will post pics of whatever I end up doin

Damn man. You're beginning to sound like me! Just buy a damn truck!!!

bigsakius

Reaction score
Can you add me too lol, I have been trying to find a deal on a 2019 as well but dealers seem to be still too high in my area. Dealer here offered me $72k for there 2019 lol.