DEALER TO AVOID IN AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desert Dan

Reaction score
Good afternoon guys,

Just wanted to share a frustration with my dealership visits. FYI this is the dealer I purchased my truck from, Sanderson Ford in Glendale. Second, I'm a long term technician, 36 years in the industry. I've done it all on the service side, Shop Foreman, Service Advisor, Lead Tech, Dispatcher and Service Manager so I know the struggles they deal with and this isn't just a bitch session.

First off the salesman didn't order the truck with the factory bedliner and tried to pull a LineX install on me, not that I have a problem with LineX, just wanted the factory installed. After receiving the the truck and driving it for a few months I found a few small issues that I wanted addressed so I made and appt, typed up a Word doc so that they could clearly identify my concerns, even offered to take someone for a drive to ppt the concerns. I was told that wouldn't be needed. After having my truck for 4 days I got the answer that I was expecting---No Problem Found!! Yet they put over 50 miles on my truck.

Second concern, went to crack RR window and it went all the way down and wouldn't operate from either switch. Call, call and call with no response so I removed door panel and hotwired the window up myself. Finally dropped an email to GM, GSM and SM to get some attention, got an appt for 4/27, showed up no appt on the books, no car reserved!! Took them 2 hours just to receive my truck and get me a car?? Finally get a call on 5/3 that my truck will be ready on the 4th. On 5/5 I call to find out the wrong part showed up, it happens, yet I can't have my truck because the window is down?? Stop by the dealer on Sat to retrieve some items and find it sitting outside with 3 windows down and the inside covered in dust!!! Completely frustrated at the whole situation.

If there are any Ford techs still in a dealership in the Phoenix area I'd love to hear where I can go to get some decent service. Thanks

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your experience man I always thoughts Sanderson to be well established and good service, lately I haven’t heard of any decent dealerships in the Phoenix area

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The AZ raptor guys in the FB group swear by Larry h Miller in Mesa. There’s a specific service writer they love. Pm me and I’ll try to dig up his info if ya want

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in Casa Grande , Jones Ford , My service guy and his Tech are the Best . PM me . my goto guy for any warranty work or service . 2 raptors and 14 tremor used them last 12 years .