Dealer that has raptor allocation - anyone found one today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magnushouston

Reaction score

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tallahassee Ford will have 3 allocations for 2022’s in January. I have one on order with them and got scheduled already.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do y'all know these dealers have allocations? Is there a database somewhere or just taking their word for it?
Mostly have to take their word for it. Seems like allocations are doled out on a monthly basis. I ordered Oct 3rd, but wasnt part of my dealers allocations until November and finally got a build date for Feb

NH Bad Rap

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a perspective buyer up here in NH. I've called about 10 dealers. Most have dedicated allocations and ALL are charging $10k ADM for base model and 15-30k over for the performance 37" model. At this point I've only invested a few hours worth of calls and emails but I guess I'll be traveling for one?

If anyone knows a dealer on middle or east coast that'll sell MSRP then I'm a buyer.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a perspective buyer up here in NH. I've called about 10 dealers. Most have dedicated allocations and ALL are charging $10k ADM for base model and 15-30k over for the performance 37" model. At this point I've only invested a few hours worth of calls and emails but I guess I'll be traveling for one?

If anyone knows a dealer on middle or east coast that'll sell MSRP then I'm a buyer.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Be prepared to spend at least 5k over for the 35 package. I haven't found any dealers that are going to go less than 5k above sticker most are 7,500. considering in this market you could buy it and turn around and probably make 10k on it almost the next day. The one dealer that said they'd do msrp for me is because my step brother was the sales manager there last year and the company I work for gets their fleet vehicles there and service to. plus its where ive bought my last two trucks. but they said they'd have to get 15k over on the 37's. so I said 35 is fine. problem is they dont have any allocations yet. so, so much for msrp if I cant get one. Good luck in your quest.