Dealer Sold My Raptor 37 to Another Buyer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your best move is to spread the word about this, as you're doing here. I'd let Ford know, maybe local media, and national auto sites. It may not be interesting enough of a story on it's own, but perhaps included in a piece on dealership behavior or something.
I would reiterate you should call Ford customer service and let them know what happened & see if they want copies of your paperwork. How they handle this will tell if Ford really cares about this abuse!

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really sucks. But as others have already noted, that dealership is known for having absolutely no scruples. As someone who works in the industry (and in Texas, no less), we try and avoid any interaction with them as well.

Personally, I have searched for vehicles before - only to find out that Covert has exactly what I am looking for. When I see they have something I'm interested in, I don't call. I simply pretend that what I want doesn't exist. It would probably be best for everyone to simply pretend that they just don't exist.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your best move is to spread the word about this, as you're doing here. I'd let Ford know, maybe local media, and national auto sites. It may not be interesting enough of a story on it's own, but perhaps included in a piece on dealership behavior or something.
Unfortunately if they're high volume and profitable, Ford probably won't care