Dealer Service recommendation Nashville area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrickryan

Reaction score
Trying to get a few manufacturer issues resolved under warranty (couple paint blems, some scratches on the dash, and something rattling in driver dash/steering column). Dealer I bought from is close to 4 hours away, they said to take to wherever I will get the truck serviced and it should all be covered.

My question to this group is, does anyone have a good service department recommendation for the Nashville area (ideally Hendersonville or Gallatin)?

I have a dealer that is pretty close but seems as though they cant be bothered to answer the phone or return a voicemail :shrug: may have to give them a try due to the sheer convenience...
Tried searching and didnt see anything specific to the Nashville area so thought I would ask.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No idea, but you have Sounds Good Stereo in your town...lucky. If you want stereo done these are the guys. Not cheap but they know their shit. All my family is from Lawrenceburg btw...good luck.

gman524

Reaction score
Trying to get a few manufacturer issues resolved under warranty (couple paint blems, some scratches on the dash, and something rattling in driver dash/steering column). Dealer I bought from is close to 4 hours away, they said to take to wherever I will get the truck serviced and it should all be covered.

My question to this group is, does anyone have a good service department recommendation for the Nashville area (ideally Hendersonville or Gallatin)?

I have a dealer that is pretty close but seems as though they cant be bothered to answer the phone or return a voicemail :shrug: may have to give them a try due to the sheer convenience...
Tried searching and didnt see anything specific to the Nashville area so thought I would ask.

Thanks!
I’m in Jackson about 2 hrs away. Have heard good things about Ford of Murfreesboro.