Dealer search for Gen3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 100% in for the Gen3 Raptor. I live overseas and I have local importer that will ship the truck over.

Please list some strong Raptor selling Ford dealers that I should contact asap to get my name on the list for the new Gen3 Raptor? I wouldn't mind even having actual names of people who could help me right when the new truck is released.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you are going to find any dealers keen on selling a new truck for immediate export which isn't even legal in some states (they require vehicle in usa for six months).

Be prepared to pay way over MSRP if you can find someone willing to work with you...

Jedburgh

Reaction score
W1N,

I have a dealer rec for you. When I went to buy my 2020 SCAB, I met with several dealers in both Illinois and Michigan, and they were complete trainwrecks: over sticker and arrogant beyond belief. I somehow came across a dealer in Waukeshau, Wisconsin, and the experience was so high-quality that I've made a point of telling others about them. They gave me a price over the phone, none of the awful gotta-talk-to-my-manager nonsense, and the price was spot-on what truecar.com said it should be. They worked hard to find me exactly what I wanted, and they made the transaction smooth and painless.

The name of the outfit is Griffin Ford; their site is, unsurprisingly, GriffinFord.com. The salesman I dealt with is Matt Strosin, and he was absolutely top notch. As noted, no nonsense, and a genuinely friendly guy. He has even provided service after the sale, in hunting down answers to couple of questions I had that I could not resolve elsewhere. The best dealer experience I have ever had, across buying a whole bunch of cars over the decades.

One additional note: I see you live in Helsinki. Well, about 25 years back, I started running Blizzaks in the winter on all my vehicles, and have loved them. No doubt you have harder winter conditions than Chicago, but Chicago is bad enough. Problem was, there are no winter-dedicated tires in the Raptor OEM size. Given that the OEM tires are designed for warmer climes, I was worried how they would do in the snow. Just in the last week, I had a chance to find out, with a fresh, heavy snowfall. I went to a big parking lot and put the truck through its paces -- acceleration, turning, braking -- and I was very happily surprised as to how well it did!

Anyway, best of luck to you, and hope you join the ranks of Raptor owners soon.

--Jeds

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
W1N,

I have a dealer rec for you. When I went to buy my 2020 SCAB, I met with several dealers in both Illinois and Michigan, and they were complete trainwrecks: over sticker and arrogant beyond belief. I somehow came across a dealer in Waukeshau, Wisconsin, and the experience was so high-quality that I've made a point of telling others about them. They gave me a price over the phone, none of the awful gotta-talk-to-my-manager nonsense, and the price was spot-on what truecar.com said it should be. They worked hard to find me exactly what I wanted, and they made the transaction smooth and painless.

The name of the outfit is Griffin Ford; their site is, unsurprisingly, GriffinFord.com. The salesman I dealt with is Matt Strosin, and he was absolutely top notch. As noted, no nonsense, and a genuinely friendly guy. He has even provided service after the sale, in hunting down answers to couple of questions I had that I could not resolve elsewhere. The best dealer experience I have ever had, across buying a whole bunch of cars over the decades.

One additional note: I see you live in Helsinki. Well, about 25 years back, I started running Blizzaks in the winter on all my vehicles, and have loved them. No doubt you have harder winter conditions than Chicago, but Chicago is bad enough. Problem was, there are no winter-dedicated tires in the Raptor OEM size. Given that the OEM tires are designed for warmer climes, I was worried how they would do in the snow. Just in the last week, I had a chance to find out, with a fresh, heavy snowfall. I went to a big parking lot and put the truck through its paces -- acceleration, turning, braking -- and I was very happily surprised as to how well it did!

Anyway, best of luck to you, and hope you join the ranks of Raptor owners soon.

--Jeds

I've bought several trucks (new and used) from Griffin. Yes, they are good. But, it's Waukesha......no U on the end :):)). I didn't buy my '13 Raptor from them (found it online is Ohio) but it's serviced there. Excellent dealership!

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new Nokian hakkapeliitta LT3 are excellent, I won’t buy blizzaks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk