Dealer Order - Truck Built

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thank you - I did check with Ford on Friday and they said the truck has been built but didn’t have any updates from there. Was completed on 1/19-1/20.
How do you find out on chip hold or trucking hold ups?
I believe it will show in production in the tracker vs built.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The site seems to crash regularly. Guessing everyone refreshing constantly is a consequence of poor communication. Keep trying if it was there as it will likely return when the servers are again responsive.

Already offered to go and pick it up at the factory. Seems like this should become an option in the future if shipping performance doesn’t improve.
I wish that was an option, that's what all my buddy's keep saying "lets go to Michigan and pick it up". If only that were an option...

Raptor_Man_3

Reaction score
Same here a 11/22 production date but not built. I called dealer and ask me to call rep and tell him Truck has been sold and is not for stock. Got built the next day got 2 weeks later

Reaction score
Same here a 11/22 production date but not built. I called dealer and ask me to call rep and tell him Truck has been sold and is not for stock. Got built the next day got 2 weeks later
Interesting, I might make that inquiry though I wont start holding my breath just yet!