Dealer Order - Truck Built

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get too excited, my truck was built before you ordered yours. I hope that it will arrive next week. Dilly Dally's truck was built the same week mine was and his ETA moved to 5/25.

Chip holds suck.

Reaction score
Don't get too excited, my truck was built before you ordered yours. I hope that it will arrive next week. Dilly Dally's truck was built the same week mine was and his ETA moved to 5/25.

Chip holds suck.
I would be as anxious if my ‘19 wasnt spending more time at the dealer than on the road

OP
OP
E

ek5686

Reaction score

Chip holds suck.
Were your trucks custom order or dealer order? I wonder if that would make a difference at all in terms of priority?

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked the site (this morning) it’s now saying my vin does not exist??

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Last time I checked the site (this morning) it’s now saying my vin does not exist??
If you have a VIN call ford performance with the VIN and they can give you an update. The tracker hasnt worked for me until this week. Kept saying VIN doesnt exist but my salesman and ford performance were able to give me updates. Finally works now. Heads up for those on Chip hold, the next issue is shipping. Mine has been complete and released to the shipper since Dec 17th and still hasn't shipped! I guess trucker shortage is real...

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you - I did check with Ford on Friday and they said the truck has been built but didn’t have any updates from there. Was completed on 1/19-1/20.
How do you find out on chip hold or trucking hold ups?

Reaction score
The site seems to crash regularly. Guessing everyone refreshing constantly is a consequence of poor communication. Keep trying if it was there as it will likely return when the servers are again responsive.
If you have a VIN call ford performance with the VIN and they can give you an update. The tracker hasnt worked for me until this week. Kept saying VIN doesnt exist but my salesman and ford performance were able to give me updates. Finally works now. Heads up for those on Chip hold, the next issue is shipping. Mine has been complete and released to the shipper since Dec 17th and still hasn't shipped! I guess trucker shortage is real...
Already offered to go and pick it up at the factory. Seems like this should become an option in the future if shipping performance doesn’t improve.