Dealer Order - Truck Built

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ek5686

Reaction score
Spoke to my dealer rep today and he said that my ’dealer order’ raptor is built, but is waiting for chips to be completed. I’m assuming many of us are in the same boat? (2022 801a 35 pkg)

Hopefully he’s right and I’m just excited the truck is built…

OP
OP
E

ek5686

Reaction score
That’s the thing…the order date was 10/19…but on the tracker site, it doesn’t show as build but the last update date was 1/13. When i talked to my dealer, they said it was built. Do they see something we don’t or is the site tracker not updated?

Reaction score
Spoke to my dealer rep today and he said that my ’dealer order’ raptor is built, but is waiting for chips to be completed. I’m assuming many of us are in the same boat? (2022 801a 35 pkg)

Hopefully he’s right and I’m just excited the truck is built…
I am in a similar boat. When I put down my deposit, I was able to get Order Date, Order Number, and VIN. I have been tracking and the truck is in “In Production” purgatory. Order Date is 10/7/21 with priority 1. Been showing in production since well before 1/19/22 but stuck showing the 19th. 1/19/22 was also the blend date. Makes me believe it is waiting on chips. Window sticker has been showing updated dates every week on Wednesday. Estimated delivery is Valentine’s Day but not crossing my fingers just yet.

35s, 801A, Moonroof & Tailgate, Pro Power, start/stop delete, CF, Forged wheels, bed liner, and the console safe.

OP
OP
E

ek5686

Reaction score
I am in a similar boat. When I put down my deposit, I was able to get Order Date, Order Number, and VIN. I have been tracking and the truck is in “In Production” purgatory. Order Date is 10/7/21 with priority 1. Been showing in production since well before 1/19/22 but stuck showing the 19th. 1/19/22 was also the blend date. Makes me believe it is waiting on chips. Window sticker has been showing updated dates every week on Wednesday. Estimated delivery is Valentine’s Day but not crossing my fingers just yet.

35s, 801A, Moonroof & Tailgate, Pro Power, start/stop delete, CF, Forged wheels, bed liner, and the console safe.

I have the same exact options as yours except for the console safe. Where do you see the estimated delivery date? Is that the date at the bottom of the sticker?

Reaction score
I have the same exact options as yours except for the console safe. Where do you see the estimated delivery date? Is that the date at the bottom of the sticker?
Code orange here. Might have identical trucks fightin’ for parts in Dearborn.