Dealer order at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://www.koonsfordbaltimore.com/ in maryland does MSRP. But you can only get a courtesy delivery if you order one BUT Koons does not like to let their customers order them. They want you to buy them off the lot.

But it can't hurt to ask them:

Tom Snyder - Sales Manager
Office 410-298-3800
Cell 410-562-3189 (Text me!)

Who in Maryland at msrp?

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer's on the East Coast at or below MSRP

In Georgia I found www.fivestarfordsm.com just out side of Atlanta.

In Maryland there may be at least 2 at MSRP, koons ford (But their web site says they do have a mark up) and the one I am using (Will disclose this small dealer later)

I did see one in PA, just did not get his info.

Add others if you can find them. When you check the web site and the Ford Window Sticker matches his on line price you have a dealer at MSRP.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Prince Frederick Ford | Ford Dealership in Prince Frederick MD has one Raptor and its a little under MSRP

and

Priority Ford: Ford Dealership Norfolk VA | Near Virginia Beach in Virginia is 5K below MSRP

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you find one yet?
Took me a several months of calling around to get MSRP and the drop ship. MSRP was pretty easy, Drop Ship is the hang up. Most dealers want you to ship it or come out to the dealership to pick it up. I think part of the hang up on courtesy delivery is that the receiving dealership gets the back end advertising money off the sale (2%). From what I have read and heard is that courtesy delivery is designed for fleet sales and to make it fair for the receiving dealerships, that 2% goes to them to make it worthwile to provide the service. Dealerships selling raptors at MSRP are less likely to want to give up that 2% if they don't have to. That's not to say it can't be done, because it can. It's just difficult. At least is was for me. Maybe you get luckier.

Traveller66

Reaction score
I was emailing with a couple of dealers in Wisconsin, Ohio and Indiana. In November they all were at 5k above sticker - in December they dropped to 3k - New Year one at 1k.

Right now I have one selling at MSRP. I was not able to get one below MSRP

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer's on the East Coast at or below MSRP

In Maryland there may be at least 2 at MSRP, koons ford (But their web site says they do have a mark up) and the one I am using (Will disclose this small dealer later)

Koons in Baltimore had a 18 Magnetic SCREW in early December and they would not go below +$5k, ended up ordering the same truck minus tailgate applique from small Ford dealer in southern VA for MSRP but am waiting on allocation.

Last edited:

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was emailing with a couple of dealers in Wisconsin, Ohio and Indiana. In November they all were at 5k above sticker - in December they dropped to 3k - New Year one at 1k.

Right now I have one selling at MSRP. I was not able to get one below MSRP

The Norfolk dealer had that same Raptor for sale when I was there 2 months ago. When a Ford Dealership has had a Truck on the lot longer than 3 months Ford starts to charge them interest. So I think he has had one sit for 3 months.

The Maryland dealership may also be in that time zone, as his prices have dropped.

$70 K is a lot of cash to drop on a Truck.