Dealer Negligence - Damage During Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They should be pan head torx or at least that’s what it is on my 22. The dealer just probably found something laying around that threaded in and went for that.

Given everything that happened you should be owed 2 brand new wheels and all new hardware. Always do your own tire rotations and oil changes. The beginners or low level techs do those jobs.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a huge garage and all the tools.

Nobody touches my vehicles in general other than me.

Other than tires, I can do anything that needs to be done on a passenger vechile. Wheels and tires go to the tire shop by themselves, and get installed by me at home.

It's been nice to own nearly all new-ish vehicles as I get older. I haven't had to fix a damn thing lately. I bought all my tools when I was young and house-poor, maintaining old vechiles. Now that I own vehciles that are nearly new and never break down, I don't really need the tools anymore.

MNLeadfoot

Reaction score
On my gem 2 it seemed like every time I went to the dealer something was messed up. I have tried multiple different dealers and still no better, I think the fact is, dealerships hire the bottom of the barrel techs. Not all just all the ones I have been to.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a huge garage and all the tools.

Nobody touches my vehicles in general other than me.

Other than tires, I can do anything that needs to be done on a passenger vechile. Wheels and tires go to the tire shop by themselves, and get installed by me at home.

It's been nice to own nearly all new-ish vehicles as I get older. I haven't had to fix a damn thing lately. I bought all my tools when I was young and house-poor, maintaining old vechiles. Now that I own vehciles that are nearly new and never break down, I don't really need the tools anymore.
LOL, how much for your tools then?

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, get your tires fixed and find a new dealership (if possible)! Random non-oem skid bolts (not even all 4 and literally the worst type to add!!!) and careless techs. F that place! :mad: Also don't forget to roast them on Yelp and report to Ford! lol

Last edited:

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Minimum wage = very limited skills

We are living in unprecedented times. A steady stream of crazy behavior in the skies, constant supply chain issues, crazy inflation on virtually everything, everyone seems angry, huge reparations are being considered for a certain race of people, crime and drugs are out of control, criminals are not being incarcerated, virtually no disciplinary action for crossing our border illegally, mass shooting are almost a daily occurrence now, price hikes every month on new vehicles, nobody wants to work, people seem more entitled than ever, it takes a lawyer and $$$ to get squatters living in a vacant property that YOU own evicted, online/text scamming is rampant, racism is alive and well, etc.

The list is just the tip of the iceberg on why many Americans are flocking to Europe and driving up housing prices. I miss the good old days...

Last edited: