Dealer just told me that their ADM is $15k above MSRP...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stuka

Reaction score
Same thing with me re. Grapevine.

"It's a premium truck and we are only asking 15 over sticker." I thanked him for his time and moved on.

Ended up ordering mine for sticker right in my neck of the woods at the recommendation of a few fellow Houstonians.

I get all my cars without sunroof, so I am accustomed to waiting because not wanting one virtually guarantees that you have to order.

Last edited:

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Got mine for MSRP last week after telling the dealer I wouldn't pay any markup. (They normally add on $7500.) Order's in, just waiting on my VIN/build date!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

phatjoe

Banned
Reaction score
Grapevine is awfully persistent...

They called me today asking if we can work something out. He mentioned that he'd offer me a high trade-in value for my challenger hellcat. I just humored him...we are too far apart from a numbers perspective.

I just wonder how long they will be able to get $15k over sticker. I'm thinking that will change for them come the first quarter 2018.

stuka

Reaction score
Grapevine is awfully persistent...

They called me today asking if we can work something out. He mentioned that he'd offer me a high trade-in value for my challenger hellcat. I just humored him...we are too far apart from a numbers perspective.

I just wonder how long they will be able to get $15k over sticker. I'm thinking that will change for them come the first quarter 2018.

There are lots of CA immigrants in Dallas from Toyota who are accustomed to paying more for things like houses, cars, etc.

Good for existing home owners' property values, bad for items that you would like to pay a reasonable price for.

I also had a Hasan guy who despite me emailing him detailed pictures of my trade, AND his manager responding with said email sent by me saying that Hasan will get back to me, only to have him send another email saying that he needs detailed pictures and info of my trade.