Dealer got back to me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlboroman

Reaction score
I fully expect that truck to rust where it’s at for that price. Insane markup and I agree it has to be a mistake. Who would pay that arm here? Lot of money to finance or pay for markup

JPeazy

Reaction score
Just went to Grapevine Ford here in TX and tried to negotiate a deal on a unit that was just delivered. These aholes wanted $35k ADM and wouldn't budge at all! I offered $10k ADM, plus I was a squeaky clean deal, solid credit, with title in hand on trade-in and these aholes let me walk out the door. I won't be going back there ever again. Tell your friends to stay away from GRAPEVINE FORD.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to Grapevine Ford here in TX and tried to negotiate a deal on a unit that was just delivered. These aholes wanted $35k ADM and wouldn't budge at all! I offered $10k ADM, plus I was a squeaky clean deal, solid credit, with title in hand on trade-in and these aholes let me walk out the door. I won't be going back there ever again. Tell your friends to stay away from GRAPEVINE FORD.
Was it a 37?