Dealer emailed me. Price drop on a 23' Code Orange 35 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received and email today. prices are definitely coming down. Code Orange 35 package. was 88,015. 5k over. now my email says its MSRP. I assume they've sat on it too long and its available. they are open for another 3 hrs.

2023-Ford-F-150-Holly-MI-e953a70c0a0e09b033cc25492044ddd0.htm

I think the have the wrong interior pick because the blue interior isn't on the window sticker. hmmmmm

OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somethings up because they show the blue interior on pic of the window sticker and in the pics, but when you click on the window sticker its not showing it as an option. looks like they are merging the info on two different trucks. looks like the red 37' is no longer on their lot and available.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one on their site is the code orange no blue interior and not the 37'. looks like all those pics are of two raptors and another vehicle mixed in. bad editing for sure. the code orange that they have available at least the price matches the window sticker. along with the price that was in my email. was 88,015 now 83,015 which matches the sticker. I hope its just an honest mistake