Dealer cleaning and sterilization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hilarious! Maybe techs went to lunch in the loaner with that old *****. Glad I didn't ask for a loaner.

:Big Laugh: It was one of those smells that when it hits all you can think is, WTF!

Did your wife actually buy that sorry-ass story?

We split about 5 years ago. If she was still here she would have definitely thought I was up to no good! :laughing1:

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wash your hands really well, let the truck sit overnight, maybe spray your own lysol in the cab and seal it up tight. Wash the truck with soap and water, just like you would with your hands. Dont touch your face for the next couple of times you get in and out of your truck. think covid can stay on plastic for 24 hrs depending on which professional you listen too. Be calm and dont panic. Good luck.

Is your username from 7.5 years ago just a coincidence or did you know something the rest of us did not?

OP
OP
H

hotcorner17

Reaction score
Yeah not sure I trust the Lysol to kill much of anything. Texas heat probably much more effective.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The idea that heat kills the virus seems disproven by the current virus spread in AZ. It was 115 degrees in Phoenix this week while I was working down there.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The idea that heat kills the virus seems disproven by the current virus spread in AZ. It was 115 degrees in Phoenix this week while I was working down there.

More likely everyone in Arizona is staying indoors, where the virus spreads more easily. I'm guessing that's why the hot spots are mostly in the southern states ...