Dealer Appraised My Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nibbl3s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO...you might be on to something...and all these years I thought I was delusional when it was really that I'm antipsychotic with the onset of Alzheimers...No wonder I get "agitated" every time I drive my Raptor....and here I was thinking you were trying to sell me "little blue pills"...
Yes,I really did have to look it up....LOL

"Pimavanserin, sold under the brand name Nuplazid, is an atypical antipsychotic which is approved for the treatment of Parkinson's disease psychosis and is also being researched for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease psychosis, schizophrenia, agitation, and major depressive disorder"

At least you are a good sport about banter on the internet. I will have a beer with you any time

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least you are a good sport about banter on the internet. I will have a beer with you any time

LOL...hey,its all in fun...and some of these guys take things to serious....lifes to short...only thing to be serious about is if someone F's with your Raptor..!!
Beers always cold here....anytime..!!...and always looking for subjects to test my next brew on..!!

MattACK

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 3 row crossover or SUV and asked a few non-ford dealers to appraise my 2017 and they came back with 38k... I laughed. I had to show them that used 2017s are going for $50k+ because they didn't believe me. They said their hands were tied to KBB values for resale, which is ******** because almost all trade-ins go to auction anyway.

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 3 row crossover or SUV and asked a few non-ford dealers to appraise my 2017 and they came back with 38k... I laughed. I had to show them that used 2017s are going for $50k+ because they didn't believe me. They said their hands were tied to KBB values for resale, which is ******** because almost all trade-ins go to auction anyway.

38k is less than auction value. And best believe your Raptor would be sitting on their lot at 50k+ while the finance dept sips martinis.

G_Dawg

Reaction score
I have seen several trade in 2017s at dealers being advertised for ~57k. Think there is any chance to get one out-the-door for $50k or would that be too lowball of an offer? Or is that still too high? I have no idea what dealers are giving for trade in or how much they are trying to make.

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped in at my Local Ford dealer to look at the new Explorer ST and was chatting with the sales people about the raptor values, they asked if I wanted a appraisal. So after they went out and looked at my Raptor and 10min later they gave me my appraisal. I tip my hat to the Gen 1 guys, their trucks will still be worth 45k 20 years from now. Lol
I get that this is trade in but still.

View attachment 128939
The Jeep dealer offered me $54k when I went to trade for a Hellcat. Only had 3500 miles on it at the time lol

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

got offered $54k trade in on a 2017 with over 30k miles. Said no thanks! Probably dumb but I don’t care, nothing else right now I would rather drive.

joey185

Reaction score
Does anybody know the production numbers of 2017’s 18’s and 19? It seemed like they were super hard to get at the end of 2017, and now I see them all over the place and as you drive by the Ford dealership there’s a bunch of them out in front.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know the production numbers of 2017’s 18’s and 19? It seemed like they were super hard to get at the end of 2017, and now I see them all over the place and as you drive by the Ford dealership there’s a bunch of them out in front.

Roughly 30K a year. Very small considering overall mix rate and production numbers.